|Usable pH range||:||2.0-7.0|
YMC CHIRAL PREP CD ST/PM are suitable packing materials for preparative isolation of optical isomers. ST is suitable for use mainly in reversed-phase mode, while PM can be used in both normal-phase and reversed-phase modes. The cost is considerably less than that of the conventional packing materials for optical isomers, and therefore YMC CHIRAL PREP CD ST/PM are appropriate not only for semi-preparative isolation but also for industrial isolation. They are also applicable to simulated moving bed(SMB) chromatography and axial compression columns.
- β-cyclodextrin modified silica gel packing material
- Can separate various optical isomers
- Can be used in both normal-phase and reversed-phase modes
- Applicable to large-scale isolation by simulated moving bed(SMB) chromatography
- Various particle sizes are available
- Bulk supply at kilogram scale is available
- Excellent cost performance
Column : YMC CHIRAL PREP CD ST (10µm, 120Å)
Scale up from analytical to preparative conditions is fast and easy with high sample loading.