Static Compression Columns
Axially compressible columns for preparative scale liquid chromatography
500mm x 100mm ID
- Axially compressible manually to prevent void formation.
- Adjustable column head extends the column lifetime.
- Adjustment height of the piston: 150mm.
- GMP compliant materials: Stainless steel (316L), Teflon.
- Cost-effective on-site repacking.
- Documented/certified refill service available.
|Inner diameter (mm)||50, 100, 150, 200, 300|
|Column bed length (mm)||100, 150, 250, 500, 1000|
YMC SB-Column features:
- YMC SB-columns feature a manually adjustable column head. The readjustment of the piston at the entrance of the column eliminates voids that can form at the column inlet. In this way, column performance can be easily maintained over a long production campaign.
- YMC SB-columns allow convenient column packing of virtually any kind of packing material and assure efficient and stable beds in pilot or production columns. A packing adapter kit is available on request, making the column adaptable to a wide variety of production processes utilizing different stationary and mobile phases.
- A packing/refill service for SB-Columns is available on request. Pre-packed SB-Columns are chromatographically tested for quality and a copy of the column report is included with the column. This documentation effort does not occur on site.
- The dimensions of SB-Columns range from 50 to 300mm inner diameter and up to 1000mm bed height, giving you the opportunity to scale your process "on demand".
Download SB-Column specifications (pdf, 180kb, Adobe Reader required).