Miniaturization of liquid chromatography in combination with mass spectrometry has several advantages including improvements in sensitivity and dramatically reduced solvent consumption, compared to conventional HPLC or UHPLC. With further method optimization, runtime can also be reduced and therefore even more solvent and/or time can be saved.
To meet the requirements of MicroLC/CapillaryLC/NanoLC, YMC offers capillary columns specially designed for use with corresponding chromatography systems.
- Over 30 YMC phases available
- Compatible with Capillary/NanoLC systems
- Extremely low sample volumes and flow rates
- Phases for RP, NP, and HILIC
- 9, 2, 3, and 5µm particles
- Lengths from 50 to 150mm
- D. from 75 to 500µm
- Guard columns, usable for trapping/desalting