– The chemical stability of the material combines with the inherent mechanical durability of the particles themselves to contribute to long column lifetime.
– Triart is available in columns packed with 1.9, 3 and 5µm particles, and operates over a wide pH range of 1-12. This enables the manipulation of analytical retention and preparative loading.
– Proprietary endcapping makes for excellent peak shapes of all types of compounds while rigorous manufacturing controls result in legendary YMC column-to-column and lot-to-lot reproducibility.
– Unlike other hybrid materials, YMC-Triart exhibits a more balanced hydrophobicity. This makes it more retentive than other hybrid materials, potentially simplifying the separation of “difficult” peaks.
– YMC-Triart is available in packed columns of various dimensions. Bulk material is also available upon request.
YMC-Triart columns are well-suited to a variety of applications in pharmaceutical and chemical laboratories. YMC-Triart’s performance in wide-ranging conditions arguably makes it an ideal universal reversed-phase column choice.
Please select the desired particle size to view a list of products.
Columns, Guards and Accessories are only available for purchase online in North America or through our distributors.
To purchase consumables outside North America, please find your local distributor.
For YMC systems’ sales outside of North America and Europe, find your regional office contact information here.