Call Now! 888-341-8380
The Best Product Ever
|Base Material:||Organic/inorganic multilayered hybrid|
|Stationary Phase:||C18 (USP L1)|
|Particle Size:||1.9µm, 3µm, 5µm|
|Temperature Range:||Up to 70⁰C for pH 1-7
Up to 50⁰C for pH 7-12
– The chemical stability of the material combines with the inherent mechanical durability of the particles themselves to contribute to long column lifetime.
– Triart is available in columns packed with 1.9, 3 and 5µm particles, and operates over a wide pH range of 1-12. This enables the manipulation of analytical retention and preparative loading.
– Proprietary endcapping makes for excellent peak shapes of all types of compounds while rigorous manufacturing controls result in legendary YMC column-to-column and lot-to-lot reproducibility.
– Unlike other hybrid materials, YMC-Triart exhibits a more balanced hydrophobicity. This makes it more retentive than other hybrid materials, potentially simplifying the separation of “difficult” peaks.
– YMC-Triart is available in packed columns of various dimensions. Bulk material is also available upon request.
YMC-Triart columns are well-suited to a variety of applications in pharmaceutical and chemical laboratories. YMC-Triart’s performance in wide-ranging conditions arguably makes it an ideal universal reversed-phase column choice.
Please select the desired particle size to view a list of products.1.9µm