Call Now! 888-341-8380
|Base Material:||Organic/inorganic hybrid silica|
|Stationary Phase:||Phenyl (USP L11)|
|Temperature Range:||Up to 50⁰C|
– Phenyl phase bonded to organic/inorganic hybrid silica particle
– Different selectivity from C18 or C8 with polar interaction and π-π interaction playing a significant role in the separation
– Superior chemical durability
– Identical selectivity over particle sizes
– Ideal for HPLC and UHPLC
– Effective for separation of compounds with long conjugated unsaturated systems.
YMC-Triart columns are well-suited to a variety of applications in pharmaceutical and chemical laboratories. YMC-Triart’s performance in wide-ranging conditions arguably makes it an ideal universal reversed-phase column choice.