This silica-based size exclusion chromatography column consists of a dihydroxypropyl stationary phase bonded to a silica gel base, and has been specifically designed for high-resolution analysis of monoclonal antibody products.
Key product specifications:
- Base particle: 3µm silica
- Pore size: 250Å
- Functional group: Dihydroxypropyl (Diol)
- pH range: 5.0-7.5
- Max temperature: 40 °C
- Molecular weight: 10kDa to 700kDa
YMC-SEC MAB is optimized for separating both aggregates and fragments of mAbs. Additionally, it can be used for analyzing antibody drug conjugates by using organic-containing mobile phases which reduce hydrophobic interactions. See our ADC application here: YMC-SEC MAB for ADCs
Benefits of YMC-SEC MAB
- Excellent lot-to-lot reproducibility: Virtually no lot-to-lot variability providing excellent reproducibility for effective quality control methods. Exhibits low non-specific adsorption with improved stability for long column lifetime.
- Exceptional resolution: Provides competitive performance to similar 3µm SEC products currently available on the market. For both HMW and LMW species, resolution is significantly improved.
- Designed for antibody sizing separations: Developed on a 3µm, 250Å pore size particle useful for separating aggregates from monomer, as well as providing increased resolution for lower molecular weight fragments.