Here at YMC America, Inc., we pride ourselves on being a leading liquid chromatography company. Since 1980, we have offered top-notch services and products. If you are looking to buy analytical columns online, we are more than happy to help you.
While our goal is to provide our customers with the best customer support to earn your trust and confidence in us, we also are proud of the YMC-Triart C18 columns that we have to offer. There are several types that we have, and they include:
Hybrid Silica ODS
- Our YMC-Triart C18 phase is based on an organic/inorganic hybrid particle that holds a L1 USP designation.
- This chemistry is enhanced by an endcapping process that caps residual silanol sites that can be accessed by analytes.
- The YMC-Triart C18 is considered a “first choice” method development column.
Triart Hybrid Advantages
- Triart particles are mechanically rigid, spherical particles than can handle high pressure.
- Triart particles are chemically stable and can be used at temperatures that go up to 70 degrees Celsius at pH level of 1-to-7, and 50 degrees Celsius from a pH level of 7-to-12.
- This allows any chromatographer to become more confident when choosing separation conditions and less stressed about the limitations of the stationary phase.
Triart C18 Guard Columns
- Our Triart guard columns are recommended for protecting the main column from difficult sample matrices or for use as trapping columns.
- These guard columns connect directly to the analytical column by using a guard cartridge holder.
If you are also looking for supercritical fluid chromatography products online, then give us a call at 888-341-9380.