At YMC, we provide many choices for mAb-related separations. Some examples:
- Triart Bio C4 is used for reversed phase separations of intact mAbs and other large proteins.
- YMC BioPro HIC BF is a new phase ideal for separation of antibody drug conjugates by hydrophobic interaction (HIC).
- YMC BioPro Ion Exchange columns are useful for mAb charge variant analysis.
Of course, these columns are not restricted to these applications; and these applications are not restricted to these columns… and we’d be happy to help you sort out the best choice for your specific application(s).
However … the topic of this entry is “none of the above.” Instead, let’s spend a minute or two on Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC) for mAbs.
YMC’s newest size exclusion column uses a stationary phase specifically designed for separating monoclonal antibodies. The product, YMC-SEC MAB, utilizes a 3µm, 250Å dihydroxypropyl stationary phase bonded to a silica gel base.
The 250Å pore size of YMC-SEC MAB is well-suited for separating aggregates from monomer and is also effective at resolving lower molecular weight fragments. YMC-SEC MAB delivers high resolution and excellent peak shape over a broad range of molecular weights (10kDa to 700kDa).
YMC-SEC MAB has been shown to work well for both characterization and quality control of antibody drugs.
Benefits of YMC-SEC MAB
- Excellent lot-to-lot reproducibility
- Exceptional resolution
- Designed for antibody sizing separations
More information is just a click away: https://www.ymcamerica.com/ymc-sec-mab/
Also contact: email@example.com; call 888-341-8380.